You might be doubtful of the standard and level of home care assistance you need. If you are not sure, please call our office to speak to one of our staff about your needs.
If you have Medicare, you can use your home health benefits if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be under the care of a physician.
- You must be in need of one of the services below and a doctor must certify that you need one or more of the following:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Continued Occupational Therapy
- You must have a medical reason
- You must be homebound and a doctor must certify that leaving home takes a considerable and taxing effort with the assist of a person or assistive device. (Ex: decreased mobility, shortness of breath with activity, pain)
*Being homebound does not include going to church, doctor’s appointments, going to the pharmacy, or going to adult daycare.
Golden Age Home Health, Inc. also accepts Medicaid and various health insurance plans.